Armstrong - Bentley & Associates is pleased to offer the services of our in-house home staging expert to our Clients. You will receive an approximately 1-hour home staging consultation to ensure your home is looking it’s best before going on the market. Here are some of our favourite staging tips:
• Ensure closets are approximately 3/4 full, remove empty hangers and boxes on the floor;
• Ensure kitchen counter-tops are mostly empty of appliances, paper, dishes, etc;
• Organize and contain child toys to one room;
• Organize and store tools in garage and/or shed;
• Remove magnets and artwork from fridge; and
• When displaying or showcasing accessories on coffee or end tables it is best to apply the rule of 1 or 3. One large item or three smaller items offer the best visual appeal.
• Power-wash siding and walkways;
• Ensure grout is clean and not discoloured; and
• Wipe down baseboards and window/door trim.
• Add a welcoming doormat to front door;
• Add potted plants around porch to give colour; and
• Prune trees and shrubs, particularly those leading to the front door.
Thinking of Selling? Contact Us today, we would love to provide you with the current market trends and develop a plan to get your home sold for the most money!
*Things Our Lawyers Require us to Say - Armstrong - Bentley & Associates is not a financial, tax, legal, insurance, or investment advisor, and this article is meant for informational purposes only.